“great food”

Fruits & Roots Juice Bar
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Powell River
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: We specialize in Superfood Cold Press Juices and Superfood Smoothies along with Healthy Alternative Cuisine. This is not your average Juice Bar; we like to play with fresh seasonal ingredients while using organic local products whenever possible. Fruits & Roots Juice Bar strives to be your place to start your day off right or be that quick stop to help you get through the rest of your day. Let Fruits & Roots “Power UP your Day”!
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The food is tasty and very healthy and is prepared right when you order. The restaurant is bright and has a good ambience and the owner is very likeable

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Ahhhh, the food is sooo good omg :O <3 I'm really addicting to the fiesta duo. I love that this place offers clean healthy food on the go, it can be really hard to find that when you are vegan. I highly recommend this place 100000000% :D

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I can always somet wonderful vegan food here. Everything is fresh and the staff are very nice. I drop in regularly and am always pleased.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

When you have allergies and personal preferences when it comes to food, I don't want to have to worry about whats in it. At fruits and roots I never have to worry. Everything is clearly labeled and I know what I can and cant eat. The food is delicious and quick. I always feel comfortable and welcome when I walk in. Even when there is a line up someone always acknowledges that they see you. Totally love F&R.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Lots of great healthy and tasty options to choose from and a pleasant atmosphere to sit and enjoy them!