“Powell River Delightful Find”

Fruits & Roots Juice Bar
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Powell River
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: We specialize in Superfood Cold Press Juices and Superfood Smoothies along with Healthy Alternative Cuisine. This is not your average Juice Bar; we like to play with fresh seasonal ingredients while using organic local products whenever possible. Fruits & Roots Juice Bar strives to be your place to start your day off right or be that quick stop to help you get through the rest of your day. Let Fruits & Roots “Power UP your Day”!
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I made a trip up a little hill to find this gem nestled along with two other businesses. I healthy alternative to the usual fast food fare.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I popped into Fruits & Juice Bar halfway through a two hour walk. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of products available in the store. I was there to buy a juice and was not disappointed in the least. The team working behind the juice counter were helpful, friendly (like everyone else in Powell River!) and fast.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

The food is tasty and very healthy and is prepared right when you order. The restaurant is bright and has a good ambience and the owner is very likeable

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Ahhhh, the food is sooo good omg :O <3 I'm really addicting to the fiesta duo. I love that this place offers clean healthy food on the go, it can be really hard to find that when you are vegan. I highly recommend this place 100000000% :D

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I can always somet wonderful vegan food here. Everything is fresh and the staff are very nice. I drop in regularly and am always pleased.