We went for a quick one night and spa getaway to this resort Jan 23, 2012 and even though the weather was raining and cloudy, we enjoyed the spa, hot tub and heated pool. We had a room with a lovely view and fireplace with a king size bed, spa bathroom with lovely amenities. There was a card welcoming us to our room, along with champagne, truffles and fruit...which we enjoyed after the long ferry ride and drive to get there. We had a wonderful experience at the spa, staff was attentive and really tried to help you feel comfortable. The Seagrille restaurant on site has unbelievable sushi, probably the freshest sushi we have ever had. Breakfast the following morning- was outstanding as well. Beautiful view, beautiful resort with staff, food and facilities to melt all your stress away. Highly recommend to go to any time of year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn