This was probably the best hotel we will ever stay in. We are from Victoria, wanted a night's getaway, and booked into Brentwood Bay for a romantic evening. The front desk staff were terrific and welcoming, and when we got to the room it was even nicer than we had imagined. Beautiful west-coast decor, a unique shutter window in the bathroom that let us look out over the ocean while we sat in the tub... exquisite.
The restaurant was also great. Similar food to the oak bay Bistro and Cafe Brio, done extremely well and served by an obviously experienced staff. We were not rushed, the food came out at the perfect moment every time, and the view out over the marina was great.
An all around terrific mini-vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on pristine Brentwood Bay, in the heart of Victoria's wine country, minutes from Butchart Gardens and with easy access to Downtown Victoria and the Airport, this boutique hotel is a luxury resort with contemporary west coast flair. Each elegant OceanSuite features king size beds, spa-like bathrooms, romantic fireplaces and stunning ocean views. Simple, intimate and relaxing… indulge in a true state of bliss at our full-service spa and enjoy our on site dining while taking in the beautiful view. We’re not a million miles away, it just feels like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brentwood Bay Hotel Brentwood Bay
- Brentwood Bay Resort And Spa
- Brentwood Bay Inn