The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brentwood Drive
Transit: BC Transit Bus Route #75 located directly in front of Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa.
Description: We celebrate, we dazzle, we educate. Since 2004, Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa has had the pleasure of accommodating thousands of guests locally and from all over the world. Set on traditional Saanich territory, The Resort incorporates the natural beauty of its surroundings into our guests' experience. From the architecture, boasting of Douglas Fir and Red Cedar, to our locally-sourced ingredients, The Dining Room is committed to incorporating the culture of the Resort and the soul of the Pacific North West into each dish. We hope to welcome you to the Dining Room and share the experience with you.
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Very well prepared and presented. Varied menu so something for everyone. Views are spectacular!

KatherineMMurphy, Manager at The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for the kind words Rubeenasidhi. We look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Warmly,
Katherine

Reviewed October 23, 2017

It was a dark and stormy night……..And that’s about as bad as it gets…. Reservations were set for 6:45 pm on a Saturday evening. Showed up about 30 minutes early. No problem at all.. The table we requested was ready and waiting. From minute one, I had a difficult time not repeating “I’m impressed….I am so impressed.” Our server introduced himself and the evening progressed wonderfully. Fresh baked bread. Butter was perfectly soft. An appetizer from the sushi menu was timed perfectly and made fresh. The wine list…. I suggested to Derek, our server, that there must be a good lock on the wine cellar considering the selection…on which Derek replied “Yes! And I have the key!” Prices for domestic wines were not high at all. Or meals were served with just the right amount of wait time. We both ordered the steak and found the portion to be large. The cut was excellent and the accompaniments, mashed potatoes and broccoli were prepared very well. The mashed potatoes were slightly lumpy by design. All so good!
Couldn't leave without dessert. A three way sampler of truffles, creme de caramel and butterscotch cream. Beautiful!!!
Again, on leaving I could not help but reiterating “ I am impressed”. I arrived expecting hotel restaurant quality and I have to say, my expectations were exceeded incredibly. The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort is a five star, white linen eating establishment through and through with prices that are very very reasonable.
Wow! So impressed… Keep it up! Thanks for the wonderful evening!
Take two…..
Breakfast…Wow…. Warm friendly greeting. Wonderful wingback chairs with another great view of the marina. Straight to the point. What a wonderful meal! So relaxing. Both our breakfasts were served piping hot and portions were large. Impressed 2.0!
Arrive with high expectations and you will not be disappointed!

Hi Steve M,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed yourself so much. We look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Warmly,
Katherine

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful spot to have a small intimate wedding (under 80 people).

Also had breakfast here one morning, food was good, service great, view spectacular!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Except for the fact that we had the same view from our room so I guess we were dead already. Stlll it was fantastic and the whole complex has been built to make the most of it with every room positioned to make the the most of the extraordinary view across the bay.

I felt the breakfast service was undermanned with just two girls to cover the whole floor but the server we had was excellent in her manner and did a great job despite the fact she was clearly very new and presumably under a bit of pressure, well done. Breakfast was good and I didn't find the room anywhere near as noisy as the pub where we had eaten the previous night. Coffee wasn't the best but you can have everything eh? Too cold to sit outside we felt but still the architecture made you feel as if you were out in the open and enjoying the visa.

I must say I think they've missed a trick having virtually the same evening menu in the pub as the restaurant. I would have hoped for more from an establishment of this calibre in their on site restaurant to differentiate it from the pub they own next door. Anyway we enjoyed our stay and our breakfast very much.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Breakfast at Brentwood Bay Resort was tasty and the staff was friendly. Their portion sizes are large. The view is wonderful!