The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brentwood Drive
Transit: BC Transit Bus Route #75 located directly in front of Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa.
Description: We celebrate, we dazzle, we educate. Since 2004, Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa has had the pleasure of accommodating thousands of guests locally and from all over the world. Set on traditional Saanich territory, The Resort incorporates the natural beauty of its surroundings into our guests' experience. From the architecture, boasting of Douglas Fir and Red Cedar, to our locally-sourced ingredients, The Dining Room is committed to incorporating the culture of the Resort and the soul of the Pacific North West into each dish. We hope to welcome you to the Dining Room and share the experience with you.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed several breakfasts and dinners in the dining room. My reoccurring comment was, "So good!!". We enjoyed every meal. The service and ambiance was outstanding. Hope to return again for more smoked salmon eggs benny and sushi.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I am three for three. They have great soups and salads. This place is becoming a favorite on my trips to the island. Also coming up from the states it is great to be able to order fresh ice tea.

Caitlin P, Food and Beverage Leader at The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hello Alan,

Thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Warmest Regards,

Caitlin

Reviewed April 1, 2018

At the price, we were happy with our choice for dinner. Our server was very good and had some useful wine suggestions to accompany our meal. Ambiance was good, as we were overlooking Brentwood Bay.

KatherineMMurphy, Manager at The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Freddie754,

Thank you for the kind works. We look forwards to welcoming you back.

Cheers,
Katherine

Reviewed March 4, 2018

My two sons and I stopped here for lunch while working in the area. We live close by but far enough away that we had never visited the Brentwood Bay Resort. For starters I had an order of Wings and Blue Cheese and man were they great, my sons had the prawn appy and it was also extremely good. I had the very best baron of beef I have ever had, and both my sons enjoyed there lunch as I did. The most important thing this place had along with the excellent food was Natasha our waitress. This girl was right on the money, she wore a great smile, new her menu, polite beyond expectation, and just down right professional and we thought we were being treated as special guest. To the owners and management you have a keeper there and, Natasha we again say thank you so much for being you and treating us so kind. All in all a great lunch, we recommend the Brentwood and will return very soon

Caitlin P, Food and Beverage Leader at The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Naiboia,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to hear about your experience. We are indeed lucky to have Natasha on our team; I will make sure to pass on your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Warmest Regards,

Caitlin Pierce

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Do yourself a favour and skip this place. Really, really...at least until they fire everyone there and do a rehire from the ground up. It's a shame, especially if you're staying at the hotel as we were, because the hotel itself is quite tastefully done and we enjoyed our time there apart from our experience at the dining room. We had looked forward to having breakfast in there, watching the sea outside.

Unfortunately, I can't say I've ever had as bad of service as we received for our meal. It was hardly existent. The restaurant wasn't even that busy (5 tables maybe between two servers), so we couldn't figure out what took so long for our food to arrive (45 minutes for an omelet), for our plates to be cleared, for a refill on water, for a checkin to be done about how our food was, for our check to come.

We spent about an hour and a half for what was basically food we could have gotten anywhere, for a bit more of the price. If I had to choose between say, a greasy little diner in NYC, and this place, I'd choose the diner anyday. At least it'd be worth the price.

Go elsewhere. You won't regret it.

2  Thank Sam S
Caitlin P, Food and Beverage Leader at The Dining Room at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Noah C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am extremely displeased to hear about your experience. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can work towards improving both our menu and our service.

Regards,