“We had breakfast hear”
Review of Piha RSA

Piha RSA
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Piha
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Local RSA that allows non-memebers near major intersection at Pihia Beach
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Really nice choices for breakfast. If I stayed 2 weeks I'd think I'd be there every day. It's where I first had a Cafe Blanc.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Went there on Monday 12/2 and both the fish & chips and the service were very good. Friendly atmosphere and great deck area to watch the sunset as you eat & drink. So impressed we went back on the following Wednesday. What a difference - different kitchen & bar staff. Fish was very average this time (smaller meal and soggy chips) & bar staff struggled to serve despite a very quiet evening (3 kitchen/bar staff all sitting around focussed on their phones). Left after our meal and 1 drink this time...so, pick your night carefully!

Reviewed December 8, 2017

After a procedure to become "invited" (registering in a guest book), you can order tasty food. They have also a wide variety of beers and drinks. Nice view to the beach.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Came here for my last night in Piha. Food is very nice and everyone was very welcoming. It's reasonably priced as paid just under $15 for fish and chips and a can of fizzy. It was a good portion.

One tiny issue is that it is self service to collect your plate. I wasn't made aware and someone did jump the queue to get a plate before me but lady apologised and quickly got me a meal cooked and was worth the wait.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

On a Monday night was almost empty but got a huge dinner, cheap with delicious fresh fish & tasty chips with salad. Kid's meals were generous serving with a free sundae.