All reviews bus stop no lift munster rugby bar restaurant bar staff room was clean and comfortable city centre stayed for nights lovely hotel pleasant stay breakfast room excellent stay following morning double bed thomond park main course would stay again
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We recently had dinner and an overnight stay in Kilmurry Lodge. Everything from the friendly, helpful reception staff, to our lovely room to our evening meal and breakfast the following morning was all of a very high standard. We normally stay elsewhere in Limerick but will now make KL our number one hotel for our rugby weekends!! Thanks again for making our stay so pleasurable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Jenny344,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. We greatly appreciate your kind recommendation.

Our aim is always to deliver excellence in service to each and every guest when they choose to stay with us. When they take the time to give us feedback such as this it is extremely rewarding.

When you are returning, should you require any assistance with your accommodation requirements, I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel got nice rooms, everything is clean and calm.
A typical Irish pub is directly inside the hotel.

Great breakfast and dinner for sport competitions.
Good parking conditions.
We have been there with a group of 17.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kai S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

I am pleased that we ticked so many boxes to create a memorable stay for you. Our location, which is within walking distance of the University of Limerick, makes us a popular choice for many attending the sporting events there.

Should you be returning and require any assistance with your accommodation requirements, I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was lovely. Spacious and comfortable room and lots of car parking spaces. Easy to find on the main road. Friendly and helpful staff. Had a great meal n the restaurant. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PHD1011,

As a family owned and run hotel we strive to create a calm and relaxing environment for our guests’, where a warm Irish welcome is always what one can expect. It is a matter of personal pride to each member of staff to ensure we deliver an excellent dining experience with friendly service throughout.

We hope that you will return again. Should this be the case I would be happy to oversee any accommodation requirements you may have. With this in mind I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I recently traveled to Ireland with my 5yr old daughter for a surprise party for my parents in Limerick.We made a great choice by staying in the killmurry lodge hotel. The staff could not be more helpful and approachable.They even left a surprise gift for my daughter in our room with a kind letter.the food and service was top class. The whole experience was fantastic. I highly recommend the killmurry lodge hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear 124ciaranp,

Thank you taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. It really is a pleasure to read.

Our guests comfort is of paramount importance when they come to stay with us. Any assistance we can give them to ensure this, is what we always aim to achieve. I look forward to sharing your review with all our staff.

When you do wish to return I would be happy to be of assistance with your accommodation requirements. I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Love the Kilmury. Hotel is authentic & service is outstanding. I arrived at 6am Sun and a guy quickly came who was on the night shift. He provided me w/ coffee & pastries while I wait for the receptionist to see if I can get a room earlier than expected. They gave me a room 1 hr later. Awesome experience. I forget the guy's name but he needs a raise. Receptionists and wait staff were incredible. I really liked Barry, the Bar Tender from the Bar/Restaurant. He is quite personal and friendly. It's people like that that really make a difference and make you want to come back even more. He deserves a raise too. Really love all the lounge areas throughout the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. I've now stayed there 3 out of the 4 times I've been to Limerick.

Room Tip: Best choice for price, service and quality.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Pat P,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

It is a matter of personal pride to each member of staff that our guests are made to feel special when they come to stay with us. As one of Limerick's only family owned and run hotels we strive on a daily basis not only to meet our guests expectations but rather to exceed them. I have shared your review with Barry who was particularly pleased with a personal mention.

When you do wish to return I would be happy to assist you with your accommodation requirements. I may be contacted direct on 061-331133 Ext. 0 or bernie@kilmurrylodge.com