“Some pretty decent burgers”

New York Best University Heights
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Msida
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Any burger or hotdog I've ever had from NYB was quite good. Can't say they're anything out of this world, or particularly well priced, but I just sometimes crave a sticky Mexican.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Why on earth would NYB change their burgers? They were so juicy and delicious to eat. With all due respect the burgers now are just sh*t and without any taste. Just saying I used to go once a week NYB, but after giving it a chance more than once now I’m done.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

The place was empty and I can see why. We asked them to turn the music down so we could hear ourselves speak. The nice guy behind the counter did what he could but then a girl came out and turned it back up again even tho she had seen us ask to turn it down. She refused to turn it down again even tho we were the only customers in the place. She said she can't work without loud music. Pretty funny really there was no work to do, except looking at her tattoos. We took a refund and left.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

The burger meat just tasted off but the chips were fine. Pretentious diner which I will not visit again.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my friend couple of days ago. We expected a lot, but were kinda disappointed at the end. I ordered fries and falafel burger. Falafels were one of the best I ate and the fries were nice also. On the other hand my friend ordered cheeseburger with cheese fries and got burger and ordinary fries. When we reminded them they corrected the order but we had to wait additional 10 minutes. In the meanwhile staff was behaving rather inappropriate. They were throwing trays around the place, one even fell on the floor and they continued anyways. I hope nobody got that tray as they didn't wash it later. Additionally while waiting the waitresses was obviously bored, so she decided to move our stuff to another tray. While doing it she put her whole hand into my fries. But when some of them fell on the tray she didn't pick them up, but throw them in the garbage. (Really? You put your hand into my fries but it was too much to take that 20 fries to another tray?) So I paid for fries and got half of them. But as this is not enough, when we opened the cheeseburger it was without cheese. We didn't even bother to tell them that. We will not come back.