“Lovin the lobster”

Tugboats
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in W. Yarmouth, MA and overlooking all of Hyannis Harbor, Tugboats is known for great out door dining, delicious seafood dishes and fantastic drinks!
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Fancy food casual setting. Sitting on the porch looking over the harbor sipping cocktails and having delicious food is the best. My wife and son love the fresh lobster and my daughter love the fish tacos. Covered porch great views it's worth a stop.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

A hot humid day, but the covered deck was fine for lunch. They have a really nice menu, with different dishes. I had the Mahi Tacos. They were really great, wonderful french fries served with it. My Husband had a BLT. Lots of bacon. We were served by a friendly waitress. She kept my water glass and his iced tea glass full. It is a really nice place in the harbor. Will defintely go again

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We LOVE this place! Our visit was for dessert and drinks, however we have had dinner here in the past. The view overlooks the Marina and watching sunsets from here are great!

They have wonderful menu choices and drinks. The Bartender was our server and he made fantastic suggestions. His service was friendly and efficient. We will be back next month!!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had a light dinner last night- we sat outside. The view of the harbor was excellent. The food was good. My husband had oysters. They were good although very small. Also had mussels, which were very tasty. The broth for the mussels was good enough to eat with a spoon. I had a large salad with grilled shrimp.( $3.50 each shrimp). The salad was too large to finish. They also have a separate bar you can sit at. We would go back again.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Had lunch here. Outside dining looking out to the boats, can't beat the view for lunch. All of us had a good meal, portions are very large, should have shared.