“Unwilling to provide delivery service as advertised really disappointed”
Review of Heart Of India

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heart Of India
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Broadstone
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Best indian takeaway food in broadstone by far.I spend in excess of £2k a year with this business.I like to eat late busy life.I have always been told last orders for takeaway delivery is 10.30pm.They have taken orders after this time and they have always done their best to accommodate me as a good customer.Tonight I phoned at 10.28 to order my takeaway.I was told takeaway orders finish at 10.30.I may be anal but if I walked into a pub at 10.58 and ordered a beer I would get served.In actual fact most pubs would serve 2 mins after time if you were a regular.Apparently they are not a pub which I managed to grasp but this business didnt get the loyalty Ive done nothing wrong card. I was told the chef will go mad.I really dont care if the chef wants to go home early I work in retail sometimes a customer comes in late sadly thats how it is.I asked why the goalpost had been moved.The reply was other takeaways in this area dont open this late.I said moonlight opens until 11.30 .I was told if thats the case go to them To be honest I dont rate moonlight at all.As one of their best customers I feel really undervalued food is fantastic but sadly in tough economic times you need to retain customers no matter how demanding they are.I am really sad my custom isnt wanted anymore.If you want an indian takeaway definitely the best. Arrogance will cost any business a lot of money.Tail wagging dog I THINK.I would like to think I can expect a call asking me to remove my post maybe called at a bad time.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We've had quite a lot of chicken curries over the past couple of years from here but the last 2 which were during the last month the chicken was not good at all. Shame as the curry sauce was good. Just need to get the quality back.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Every time that we order a take away from the Heart of India in Broadstone the food is top quality, plentiful and great value. If they ever opened a restaurant they would certainly put the mediocre establishment around the corner straight out of business. Keep up the excellent work guys!

2  Thank Jeremy R
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent, garlic chilli chicken was beautiful plenty of chicken in it. Also had the lamb tikka which was equally as good

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Consistent, friendly, very hard working and credit for that. Great for a treat when havent time to cook our own, thank you and we'll done.