“Chance encounter”

Msala Library
Ranked #625 of 1,835 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had gone past this restaurant earlier in the day and it had just smelled so good that decided to give it a try.

Everything just a cut above what you would expect...

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, tasty food! Good menu choices and clean fresh restaurant . They also do a fab proper authentic chai tea!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

I visited here with my partner on a Wednesday evening and we were greeted by a friendly lady. The restaurant is very relaxed and has a nice feel to the place.
We didn't have starters as I had already been told the portions were generous and wanted to save myself for the main meal. We did have poppodoms and they were outstanding, a little different to the norm.
The menu choice is really good and and it is not pages and pages of just curry's to pick from. The food was excellent and it is the nicest Indian food I have had in a long time.
We are really lucky that this is so close to our house and I know we will be back regularly.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Myself, my partner and our 15 month old son visited Bristol for a friend's birthday.
Our friends booked a table at msala library.

The restaurant had a relaxed, calm and colourful decor.
The staff were very hospitable considering there were upwards of 20 of us.

The staff all were very professional with taking our orders.
They also attended to our every need which was fantastic.
Customer service was friendly approachable and to be honest incredible.
The food was truly homemade and mouth wateringly delicious.

We had to put our son to bed and asked if we could delay our food and they helped without any issues.
I wanted to bring a low alcohol cider into the premise and again they had no issue what so ever.

Our experience was just perfect.
Myself, my partner, our son and our friends really enjoyed the experience they offered us.

Well done msala library.
When we come to Bristol again, we will be heading to msala libribary without a doubt.
Plus I want to enquire about your recipes so I can make that at home.

All the best
Happy 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, very friendly staff. Good vege selection, reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere with tasteful Indian music. Definitely will be visiting again.