All reviews bristol airport airport parking weeks parking early flight eggs cooked to order small tv long stay cooked breakfast full english breakfast a bit tired good size room was large breakfast was included following morning night stay stayed for one night busy road
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Needed to stay the night somewhere before flying out from the airport the next morning. Very basic amenities, bathroom the best bit! Husband and kids very unhappy with the hard bed, and no-one got a good nights sleep. Wake up call fine, left the hotel just before 5am, and the person on duty was informed that we had no hot water in the shower, however it all seemed to come out of the taps in the basin instead! (both taps).
Meal the evening before was good and wholesome. Wifi coverage intermittent.
I did ring a couple of nights before arriving to check on the breakfast situation, but we decided to forgo this option. Whilst we paid for breakfast, we did not get it, and I think that the hotel need to review this situation and include it as an option, or not, when you are booking especially due to some people having to leave at an earlier hour than normal.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

booked with booking .com for the 6th of May had a heart attack on the 1st and phoned the hotel the following day to tell them I had to cancel as I had to cancel our trip to Florida as well the hotel told me that I needed to contact booking .com and tell them as they had charged me the £80 cost of the room ,booking .com were very sympathetic and said they would ask the hotel to return the fee as they were more than likely to sell the room the hotel refused stating company policy and all hotels do this every one in Florida I booked cancelled and returned my money I even offered to send them a copy of the consultants letter so be careful with this hotel as what ever the reason they only want their money, will I leave it there no chance next stop the bank

Room tip: go to another hotel
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank luckeyone
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I am sure there is some sort of punch line to this place, a dig there is I can't find it.

Firstly check your bill and check again, staff here will try and bill you as many times for the same drink or food as they can.

Be aware that most of the condiments and snacks are out of date.

Do not leave valuables in rooms, not even phone chargers as most items appear fair game to the people who apparently "clean" ??!!

Food In all aspects is microwaved or fried or just cold.... again check your bill for pricing.

Staff make you feel like you are scum and have no problem bad mouthing you to others for the simplest request such as asking for a drink.

Open conversations behind the bar as to which customers the staff have slept with, past and present, and giving them a trip advisor star rating!

Toilet paper quality was good and probably the best part of my stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Marc R
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd overnight stay here. It's basic yet ok. Didn't have breakfast as bed so comfy I overslept! Room was clean & fresh. TV very small but ok. An easy chair would have been a nice addition & a full length mirror. Could easily hear other guests as noise insulation poor. Ideal for airport, good parking. Staff very nice too

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here
£80 per room for a supposed serviced room.
For that price I would expect at least a slight amount of quality.
This lot made Faulty Towers look like The Ritz.
Service with a smile, well both were none existent.
Stayed for 2 nights.
Ordered breakfast on the 1st morning and when it eventually came out it went to the wrong table and so we had another 20 min wait. All in all a 40 min wait until we got 2 boiled eggs.
One waitress threw the other straight under the bus by telling us it was her fault because she just doesn't listen.
Staff were scruffy & dirty looking with little or no uniform.
Later in the day, when we returned to the room, we noticed that it had not been serviced.
Someone had been in the room and straightened the towels, but the beds were as we had left them in the morning.
Tea and coffee not replenished.
Cups rinsed but not washed, still tea stains in the cups. When i lifted a cup up it was stuck to the saucer.
Bins not emptied.
Bathroom not cleaned.
Coffee cup stain by the sink yet we hadn't taken cups into the bathroom.
Bath/shower still had remnants of shower gell in the bottom which had now turned to scum.
Rang up and complained. 45 mins later a girl came up with 2 cups and some tea and coffee, left the dirty cups where they were.
No excuse or apologies for the rest of the lack of service issues.
Back at night for 10.30pm. Bar is open till 11.00 so nipped in for a nightcap.
Well they weren't happy to see us at all.
They had already aparently cleaned down & did not appreciate having to serve us drinks and get things all mucky again.
No smiles.
No chit chat.
11.00pm arrived and they both marched passed us and dissapeared into the night without a word.
Back in our room, loud music coming from somewhere & from the other noises we can hear, I really am sure that this place doubles up as a knocking shop.
This might explain why there are plastic covers on the mattresses. Urgh.
On the second morning we went down to breakfast. Full breakfast. Cold full breakfast because they hadn't switched the warmer tray on. Fried eggs sat in cold grease. Pale cold bacon. Urgh again.
Straight to reception after breakfast to hand in our keys and complain about poor service.
Receptionist really didn't give a toss.
Same receptionist was our bar maid last night.
Says that room "was" serviced, says that she was told we had tea and coffee.
Told her that in that case she was being lied to by her staff.
Room's over priced.
Not at all what it says on the tin.
We do not recommend this place at all.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveCrumbie