Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$98
US$77
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$49
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$55
US$116
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsairport parkingearly flightflying from bristol airporteggs cooked to ordersmall tvlong staycooked breakfastfull english breakfastgood sizea bit tiredroom was largewhat it says on the tinfollowing morningcomfortable bedsbreakfast was includedstayed for one nightnight stay
Reviewed May 20, 2017

My boyfriend and I were looking for a reasonably priced b&b for an overnight stay near Bristol, and we decided upon the Town and Country Lodge. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and shown to our room, which was up a flight of rusted, rickety metal stairs. The room itself was clean but dated and tired, and felt a bit more like a cheap motel than a supposed three-star hotel. The bathroom was in desperate need of TLC, with the sink chain broken and the plug resting folornly on the side. However, despite the dècor, it was spacious and suited our needs for one evening.
The real disappointment came when we had our evening meal. My food came out stone cold - literally still frozen in the very middle. I'm not usually one for complaints, especially working in hospitality myself, but when you're paying for a meal you want it to be worth the expense. The lovely man serving us apologised and returned the food to the kitchen for reheating. When it came back to us the cheese on top was greasy (I was mopping oil off with a napkin), but was at least at an edible temperature.
Breakfast, by contrast, was lovely: a broad variety of hot and cold options, plus lots of choice for drinks.
Neither of us slept well due to the rock-solid mattress, but that could be down to personal preference.
Overall for a one-night stay the Lodge was sufficient, but am unsure price reflects the quality of the visit.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Needed to stay the night somewhere before flying out from the airport the next morning. Very basic amenities, bathroom the best bit! Husband and kids very unhappy with the hard bed, and no-one got a good nights sleep. Wake up call fine, left the hotel just before 5am, and the person on duty was informed that we had no hot water in the shower, however it all seemed to come out of the taps in the basin instead! (both taps).
Meal the evening before was good and wholesome. Wifi coverage intermittent.
I did ring a couple of nights before arriving to check on the breakfast situation, but we decided to forgo this option. Whilst we paid for breakfast, we did not get it, and I think that the hotel need to review this situation and include it as an option, or not, when you are booking especially due to some people having to leave at an earlier hour than normal.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

booked with booking .com for the 6th of May had a heart attack on the 1st and phoned the hotel the following day to tell them I had to cancel as I had to cancel our trip to Florida as well the hotel told me that I needed to contact booking .com and tell them as they had charged me the £80 cost of the room ,booking .com were very sympathetic and said they would ask the hotel to return the fee as they were more than likely to sell the room the hotel refused stating company policy and all hotels do this every one in Florida I booked cancelled and returned my money I even offered to send them a copy of the consultants letter so be careful with this hotel as what ever the reason they only want their money, will I leave it there no chance next stop the bank

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luckeyone
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I am sure there is some sort of punch line to this place, a dig there is I can't find it.

Firstly check your bill and check again, staff here will try and bill you as many times for the same drink or food as they can.

Be aware that most of the condiments and snacks are out of date.

Do not leave valuables in rooms, not even phone chargers as most items appear fair game to the people who apparently "clean" ??!!

Food In all aspects is microwaved or fried or just cold.... again check your bill for pricing.

Staff make you feel like you are scum and have no problem bad mouthing you to others for the simplest request such as asking for a drink.

Open conversations behind the bar as to which customers the staff have slept with, past and present, and giving them a trip advisor star rating!

Toilet paper quality was good and probably the best part of my stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Marc R
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd overnight stay here. It's basic yet ok. Didn't have breakfast as bed so comfy I overslept! Room was clean & fresh. TV very small but ok. An easy chair would have been a nice addition & a full length mirror. Could easily hear other guests as noise insulation poor. Ideal for airport, good parking. Staff very nice too

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business