“Breakfast before work!”

Ranked #26 of 103 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Boston Tea Party is a small family owned independent cafe group serving simple well-prepared food & drinks made with great ingredients, skill and love. Ethically sourced, affordable, feel-good & excellent quality - made from scratch onsite everyday by people who care about what they do. This perfectly placed & pretty cafe has no trouble keeping up with plethora of local competition in this most sought after of Bristol boroughs - just around the corner from the Suspension Bridge & a quick trot away from the Zoo.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast, couldn’t decide what to have, lady wearing red dress and a white too underneath with blonde hair helped me without me having to ask! She went out of her way for me which I think was outstanding, she has great customer service and is a great person to have within your team! Was a pleasure. Will return.

TellBTP, General Manager at Boston Tea Party Clifton, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hi!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure having you in for breakfast, and I'm so pleased you liked the Chorizo Hash, always my go to!

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Great choice of healthy, delicious breakfasts on offer as well as bottomless tea and coffee and very friendly service. It's also a great place to work as many will testify with them having work benches and power sockets. I don't live locally but they clearly have their regulars with whom they are first-named terms. All round fab!

Hi!

Thanks so much for taking time to leave us a review! We love our regulars, it's a great place for customers to work, but we also LOVE working here too!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here for some lunch on our day visit to Bristol from Bath. We were a little disappointed by the lack of variety of sandwiches (just 2), but the cakes we had after were pleasant.

Hi Sarah and Seb!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so pleased you liked our cakes! We bake the majority of our delicious cakes on site!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service as usual. Scrambled eggs lovely. Really not much ever to complain about except for one, admittedly petty observation. On a previous visit I was told how long to leave my Earl grey to brew and my thought Was that I can judge to my own tastes. This time given a timer. Don't know why but that irritates.

Mind You, if that's all I can moan about then it shows how good you are.

Highly recommended as usual.

Hi Tony!

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review! We give a tea timer so we can be super accurate about the brew time, we think tea is super important! It's only a suggestion time though, but I'm so pleased that's the only thing you don't like!

Our Earl Grey is so delicious right?!

Clifton Village

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

And dog friendly too! A favourite haunt of hours. They do a great bacon bap and amazing baps. Very popular so service can be slow but worth the wait.

TellBTP, Manager at Boston Tea Party Clifton, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hi Elizabeth,

We buy our baps in from Hobbs House Bakery, a local bakery just outside of Bristol, we can't take ALL the credit! Thanks for the lovely review, it's so nice to get good feedback for our team!