“Great spot for tapas”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We came here with another couple, having read the reviews about the food. The boat is perfectly situated right at the city centre end of the floating harbour.

It was a sunny day so we sat out on the top deck, where there is seating for about 40 on the main decka nd maybe 10 on the top deck. We ordered from the tapas menu, which has maybe 15 selections - plenty for a spot of lunch, maybe not quite enough for a full evening dinner.

The stand out dishes were the gambas, chorizo con cidre and the delicious whitebait. The staff were incredibly friendly and chatty, there is a fantastic vibe at this funky little boat.

I will certainly be heading back here for sunny lunches again, and probably for their extensive events calendar as well.

3  Thank Phil C

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have been hinting to go to this venue for ages and finally got my way on Mother's Day. What a let down! We chose an array of items, including prawns in garlic (generous enough in portion, but utterly tasteless) , lamb tagine (overtones of apricot and pedigree chum!) tasteless meatballs of a grainy texture, greek salad of miniscule proportions, three bits of grilled peppers, and chicken skewers, which oddly enough were rather good!

Lovely friendly people in a novel venue and probably great to be in on a warm summer's evening with plenty of red wine, (not that the thin Spanish wine was much to get excited about) but otherwise, forget it! A waste of money and a boat that would sink without it's novelty value!

2  Thank JH1_11
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My partner and I ordered 6 tapas dishes between us. They were all very tasty and freshly cooked. My favourite was the chicken on the skewer. We were there on a Tuesday night and the live music complemented the surroundings. The service was prompt and friendly. I think that the tapas menu was good value for money. I would definitely recommend this bar/restaurant to friends.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

The food was really tasty and lots of lovely flavours. The service was good and we did not have to wait too long for our order. The setting is very cosy and atmospheric. I would recommend to friends.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Great Tapas and choice of drinks in quirky surroundings. Very friendly staff.