“Yum!!”
Review of Soundwell Chippy

Soundwell Chippy
Ranked #570 of 1,838 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Yummy food!! I don’t grab a takeaway often but I’ve never been disappointed when I do.. place is lovely and clean..

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Great chippy, fab friendly service great opening hours. A huge selection of food with lots cooked to order.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We barely eat chips anymore, we are all trying to be slightly healthier now.
But the other day it was lunchtime and we were slightly peckish and craved a chip shop chip sandwich!
I ordered two large bags of chips and sat down and waited, when someone else walked in ordered a lot more than me (curry, springrolls etc..) and got served before me! Bit of a joke really.. he was clearly a regular.
The chips were pretty nice though and it is a good value for money.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

We go out of our way, and drive past several other fish and chip joints, to get our Friday fish and chips from Soundwell Chippy. Lovely cod with great batter. Their chip portion is just perfect for 2 of us to share, so also great value for money as well.

The staff are always smiley and welcoming which is a lovely bonus.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Good quality Fish and Chips, and a very good Kebab, also a good curry sauce. All a good competitive prices.