“Lunchtime Visit”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely late lunch in Noodle Nation. The food was excellent, hot and tasty. Excellent service with friendly waiting staff. First visit but definitely not the last.

There are newer reviews for Noodle Nation

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Glad I went here! Been working nearby for more than a year but this is my first visit here. I ordered salt & pepper squid and a chicken chow mein and the food arrived very quickly but was still fresh and made to order.

The starter was exceptional and the cow mein also very good.

Only reason why it doesn't make it 5 stars is the price. It's a bit more than what I would usually spend on lunch so if they had some lunch specials that would maybe be able to tempt me in the future

Service and menu selection is also great and can't say anything negative about the food

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Not necessarily the best but possibly one of the few places in high Wycombe you can get reasonable Chinese food

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Went for a business lunch today with 15 other people. Was really impressed with the speedy service we received. The portions are massive - I ended up having to take mine takeaway. I was stuffed

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We visit often. Fantastic food, great environment, brilliant staff. Utterly exceptional and I couldn't be more enthusiastic. I heard rumours about franchises...? Good on you!!! Everyone deserves to be able to have a noodle nation nearby!