“Great Value and Staff”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Love Noodle Nation, never have a bad meal. Used to always have pork and duck Ho Fun, however sadly for me the menu has changed so I went for something different (Singapore Udon)
With sides of spring rolls and spicy squid.
Was delicious still so new menu changes were not a negative, the staff are friendly and attentive.

Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Noodle Nation

Reviewed 15 May 2017

12th May 2017, 8:30pm.

The restaurant seemed buzzing but not overwhelming with customers. We were sat down and left alone to ponder drinks. They seemed to have only one size of Pinot Grigio (175ml) which is a medium and general knowledge for anyone working in the bar and food industry. I asked for a medium which i got the response "we only have one size". I mean, I was accurate with my order and this shows lack of training to staff about the fundamentals of working with alcohol and their measurements.

Despite ordering our food together (only a table of 2) it came separately with no explanation or apology. Seems to be a common problem with Noodle Nation but, it's bad practice. When my food (Prawn Pad Tai) came out a few minuets later the waitress gave me my food, while holding another tables food and jetted off with no 'enjoy your food' or any nicety you expect from table service.
There was only two prawns in my prawn pad tai, however this seems to be a common problem again with Noodle Nation.
I can't knock the food, it's very delicious and have enjoyed my meals here even with the odd irritants that happen.
Once we finished our food no offering of more drinks, coffee or deserts were asked, just 'I'll get the bill' in a very quick manner. Seems your staff just want their payment and leave as soon as, rather than make customers feel welcomed, which seems to be another problem.

Overall, good food, good drinks however slightly pricey. Staff need more training on products and service. Chef's need to sort out the timings of meals, leaving the meal for a minuet or two under a hot lamp won't kill it while the other meals are in progress.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely late lunch in Noodle Nation. The food was excellent, hot and tasty. Excellent service with friendly waiting staff. First visit but definitely not the last.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Glad I went here! Been working nearby for more than a year but this is my first visit here. I ordered salt & pepper squid and a chicken chow mein and the food arrived very quickly but was still fresh and made to order.

The starter was exceptional and the cow mein also very good.

Only reason why it doesn't make it 5 stars is the price. It's a bit more than what I would usually spend on lunch so if they had some lunch specials that would maybe be able to tempt me in the future

Service and menu selection is also great and can't say anything negative about the food

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Not necessarily the best but possibly one of the few places in high Wycombe you can get reasonable Chinese food