“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great food, simple menu yet with sufficent variety to never get bored.
Stuff are always upbeat and friendly.
Both eating in and takeaway haave been great experiences

There are newer reviews for Noodle Nation

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had a takeaway since the last re-fit and menu re-shuffle, and after a very disappointing meal about 18 months ago. Yes, prices have inched up, but let's be honest, the food is back on form. Great quality again, and still good value. We had a variety of dishes and enjoyed them thoroughly. We have to collect as we are outside the Just Eat delivery zone, but we will certainly be back. Love the new interior btw.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A visit to Noodle Nation in High Wycombe is already a yearly tradition. It has been redecorated this year so is looking very spruce. The menu consists of every type of noodle you can imagine, spicy and non spicy food. We just love it and it doesn't break the bank.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband decided to pop here and grab a take away. The menu has recently changed and although for my husband this is fine for me being gluten free it it now harder to get anything. On the menu it lists a couple of things that can be made gluten free and other than that who knows! It does somewhat limit the choice.
Having said that the food was lovely. I just wish they did more gluten free like they used too.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We have been coming to noodle nation for years now. We always enjoyed the food here , the service has been average but the staff are all young and possibly inexperienced so I never expect an excellent service which I am fine with. Since the renovation in early 2017 the quality of their food has dropped, on occasions we visited we were served almost cold food which had no taste to it. They even managed to bring our food one by one and not at the same time , it was only the two of us eating and not a big group! I'm wondering if they've changed their chefs or management, regardless of that I think the place needs to improve before losing customers.