“My Kids' Favourite Restaurant in Aylesbury ”
Review of Noodle Nation

Noodle Nation
Ranked #40 of 226 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely experience at Noodle Nation last week with my kids. The food was superb and staff extremely courteous and friendly. I had been there before and am sure to be going there next time I visit Aylesbury, specially with my kids.

There are newer reviews for Noodle Nation

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I come to noodle nation regularly and I can definitely say this is my favourite restaurant! There is an extensive menu, offering many choices for both meat eaters and vegetarians. Portions are massive - great for sharing or for someone with a large appetite (like me!). Staff are always friendly and on the ball. Best of all; the food is very affordable, especially if you are a student - noodle nation offers a 15% discount!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great food, simple menu yet with sufficent variety to never get bored.
Stuff are always upbeat and friendly.
Both eating in and takeaway haave been great experiences

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had a takeaway since the last re-fit and menu re-shuffle, and after a very disappointing meal about 18 months ago. Yes, prices have inched up, but let's be honest, the food is back on form. Great quality again, and still good value. We had a variety of dishes and enjoyed them thoroughly. We have to collect as we are outside the Just Eat delivery zone, but we will certainly be back. Love the new interior btw.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A visit to Noodle Nation in High Wycombe is already a yearly tradition. It has been redecorated this year so is looking very spruce. The menu consists of every type of noodle you can imagine, spicy and non spicy food. We just love it and it doesn't break the bank.