“Great food, good portion size, good price and very quick service”
Review of Noodle Nation

Noodle Nation
Ranked #36 of 253 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Literally one of my favorites, it's really good food, with a variety , so you will find something on the menu you like. The service is always pleasant and food comes out really fast which makes it a great lunch spot. it does Asian style dishes, which isn't my favorite, but i love the katsu and the satay here!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited here for the first time today for a quick bite between theatre performances which my daughter and her friend were appearing in so we need a quick and nutritious meal. They did not disappoint. I ordered the Thai Green curry - was fresh and very tasty, the prawns were a little tasteless by the chicken and veg more than made up for this. The girls had the kids chicken Katsu which was again fresh, plentiful and tasty.

Good meals and nice drinks, to top it all very friendly and accurate service. I’ll be back!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Noodles plus lots of other choices on the menu. Consistently good, and the service is quick yet meals are very good. Great for a quick meal before going to the theatre (round the corner).

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I go to noodle nation on regular basis as there isn't that many restaurants for lunch and we don't have a canteen in the office. Bland food apart from (actually pretty good) salt & pepper crispy squid. Singapore noodles pretty poor. Tried few other dishes and there is nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We generally like the place and we have visited and ordered delivery from them many times.....
The most recent delivery dinner, however, was not up to standard.
One of the items we received (Prawn Udon Noodle Soup) reached us OFF and not edablem we phoned them about it, they said it was probably because of the hot weather and if sent us another one it was likely to be the same and there is nothing else they could do about it and we need to contact Just Eat as we ordered through them.
I contacted Just Eat who contacted them and they agreed to refund.
Makes me think twice before ordering again from them......