“A working breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This is a great place to settle down with your laptop and get some work done, it can get noisy but that is part of the fun of agile working right! Great coffee and a beautiful breakfast that never disappoints.
I have been known to stay for lunch as well if I get particularly engrossed. A friendly team on hand to keep you sustained with great food. Thanks for being there guy's :)

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Came for partner's 40th birthday breakfast with our two children. Had one of the best breakfasts we've had for a long time and will definitely return soon. Excellent value for money, absolutely delicious food and great service. Quesadilla and muffin recommended!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Went there on Saturday with my husband and daughter, She is a vegan and their choices are fantastic. Staff was very helpful when she ordered her dish but said she could not have any onions, so they offered her something very tasty not containing any onions and totally suitable for vegans. She also had a mocca which was totally vegan. I had a good look at their cakes and they all look very delicious. Will try some next time. I can highly recommend this place for the vegetarian and vegan choices as well as for us carnivores. the whole family was very impressed with the choices of dishes and helpful friendly staff.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

really friendly staff and obliged my free coffee when I balanced a coin on a lemon (their game on the counter).

Really lovely looking place- quite industrial with metals and woods.

Lovely coffee and a really nice carrot beetroot and ginger smoothie.

Yummy.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

This is a smartly laid out cafe that I have been to a number of times but my visit last Monday was expensive and disappointing. My son and I ordered toasted sandwiches and his was burnt on one side and mine was soggy and fell apart. They were both very oily and pretty tasteless! Not what we expected at all! When paying I mentioned that we did not enjoy the sandwiches (having left half of them) and got an apology but no discount. A gesture of deducting one off the bill would have been appreciated. I am a big supporter of independent businesses and want them to flourish in our society of chains but quality and value are essential for customers to return. I wish it had been a more pleasant brunch.