“Good pizza, chilled beer, quick, friendly service”
Review of Herbies Pizza

Herbies Pizza
Ranked #174 of 254 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I have ordered from Herbies a couple of times for delivery and both times the pizza was really good. I have to be honest, the first time i ordered it was mainly because i wanted a beer with my meal and wasn't able to get into town, the second time was because i really enjoyed the food. The extra free chilli flakes really add something extra to those, who like me love heat and spice. The only negative i would say (and this is only a personal choice) is that i ordered a bottle of white wine last time and it wasn't good, i know there are better quality wines at cheaper prices in the supermarket but this is a side comment. The drink doesn't take away from the fact the pizzas are really nice, staff are friendly and the food is delivered hot within a reasonably good time :O)

1  Thank Sue G

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Ordered online (said would be 45 mins) which I thought was quite long anyway. After an hour, nothing, so phone up to be told would be 10 mins as just coming out the oven. Half an hour later it turned up -my husband in the meantime had to return to work.
Order was wrong (didn't change the toppings as requested), and later when my husband came back he found a piece of plastic in his pizza!!! I contacted Herbies by email and have heard nothing. Just an apology would have done, would never order from again anyway.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Phoned 15 mins after I ordered on line - as I wanted to include more items. Before I could explain this situation- the guy on the other end told me that my food was out for delivery..........after another 40 mins my food was delivered hot. There was no way this was true and they have lost a customer for lying to me.
Sides didn't seem to be cooked through and were cold in the middle. We just at the Pizza and garlic bread.
Real shame!

Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

Have loved Herbies for a while now, Dominoes and Pizza Hut just don't come close!

They don't scrimp on cheese topping and their garlic bread cheese supreme is to die for. Our delivery driver even turned up 20 mins early - couldn't argue! Although the chilli dip I had ordered was missing...

1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

The maidenhead shop is fantastic great pizza's every time....... Maidenheads best pizzas bar none well done and thank you..........