“Great pizza!”
Review of Herbies Pizza

Herbies Pizza
Ranked #172 of 255 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Reliable good quality pizzas with a good delivery service also. Good alternative to the usual providers.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank SandyandMark T

Reviewed July 8, 2016

I've been getting pizza's from here for decades and they always used to be excellent, the last 2 or 3 times though we have found that the pizza's don't come up to scratch, they have been very soggy and oily (we order thin crust) and the toppings seem to have become very tasteless and bland.

I ordered from Papa John's the other night and what a huge difference! much better tasting and much nicer toppings, sorry Herbie's but you have lost my business for good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I have ordered from Herbies a couple of times for delivery and both times the pizza was really good. I have to be honest, the first time i ordered it was mainly because i wanted a beer with my meal and wasn't able to get into town, the second time was because i really enjoyed the food. The extra free chilli flakes really add something extra to those, who like me love heat and spice. The only negative i would say (and this is only a personal choice) is that i ordered a bottle of white wine last time and it wasn't good, i know there are better quality wines at cheaper prices in the supermarket but this is a side comment. The drink doesn't take away from the fact the pizzas are really nice, staff are friendly and the food is delivered hot within a reasonably good time :O)

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Ordered online (said would be 45 mins) which I thought was quite long anyway. After an hour, nothing, so phone up to be told would be 10 mins as just coming out the oven. Half an hour later it turned up -my husband in the meantime had to return to work.
Order was wrong (didn't change the toppings as requested), and later when my husband came back he found a piece of plastic in his pizza!!! I contacted Herbies by email and have heard nothing. Just an apology would have done, would never order from again anyway.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Phoned 15 mins after I ordered on line - as I wanted to include more items. Before I could explain this situation- the guy on the other end told me that my food was out for delivery..........after another 40 mins my food was delivered hot. There was no way this was true and they have lost a customer for lying to me.
Sides didn't seem to be cooked through and were cold in the middle. We just at the Pizza and garlic bread.
Real shame!