“Absolutely blooming delicious!!”

Ranked #16 of 253 Restaurants in High Wycombe
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: African, Cafe, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: G'rillers is a restaurant known for its Burgers, Wraps and Milkshakes. Each recipe has been carefully curated with an African twist. With sauces, marinades and soups prepared in house on a daily basis, G'rillers prides itself in good wholesome eating in a fun, family friendly and relaxed environment.
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Amazingly easy freshly cooked food by friendly nice people in a beautifully clean environment - food made with love! Highly recommend the specials and BBQ vegan burger ( even though Im not vegan) and the delicious Viungo dusted chips yum yum yum

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I'll be honest I've walked pass this restaurant loads and never stopped, today we did. As soon as we walked in we received a warm friendly welcome. Took our time looking over the menu. We both ordered different burgers, jungle fries and wing. OMG, that's the best burger I've had in yrs, tasted like a proper burger should, then there's the jungle fries, a meal in it's self, loaded with slaw,cheese and jalapenos, all to die for. Go in hungry, come out stuffed. Couldn't tell you about the desserts as I was to full to even look. This place is a total gem. I WILL be going back!

1  Thank tanya s
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Various orders - people enjoyed what they had. Had 1/4 chicken - their sauce its that tasty and their chips I think were frozen at some stage. Wraps went down well. Delivered on time and was hot. They did however forget cutlery. Better takeaways to be had in wycombe

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Early supper with my 11 year old who enjoyed the Mac n’ cheese bites and a corn cob. I had the vegan burger from the specials. Tasty, and speedy service.
Service was with a smile. Recommended!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

G’rillers, I came to this place for my end of year university dinner. I booked places for 9 people and through Facebook, it was a quick and simple process with a friendly response. When I arrived with my party we were welcomed with an amazing atmosphere and excited staff.

The menu selection was good, and I particularly liked the fact you can “build” your own burger (pick your topics and etc). I had a lamb burger with loads of things inside and it tasted amazing! The lamb was perfectly cooked and the burger wasn’t falling apart. I also got Jungle fries which was a good choice!

They have their own chili sauce which was very nice.

Overall the place was nice, clean, good atmosphere and enjoyable. I had never been there before but it might become my usual spot to go!