“Why Thai?”

Price range: US$26 - US$66
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Eat Thai, we are passionate about serving top quality Thai food, both authentic royal recipes and unique dishes created by our head chef. We believe eating well to be a fundamental ingredient to living well and that the former can be achieved by combining the finest produce with our chefs' knowledge and skills. Above all, we hope to provide you with a memorable experience of culinary pleasure and delight.
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My favourite restaurant because I always know the standards will be constant. You are met by smiling staff, crisp, clean tablecloths and an atmosphere of calm.
The food is delicious and beautifully presented. When I want a fine dining experience Eat Thai is where I go.

1  Thank heather e

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Group of 6. Amazing service. Delicious food. Facilities were good too.

Didn't realise wycombe had this calibre of restaurant in the heart of town! Do your tummy a favour and swing by here.

Thanks

1  Thank combat_wombat86
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This place was a real pleasure. 6 teenagers for a birthday party, 2 mums, a selection of starters to share and then mains for all. Everything was delicious. Freshly prepared, flavoursome, and well presented.

The restaurant is sparkling clean, the service excellent. If we lived in High Wycombe, this place would be a regular haunt.

1  Thank Sammisam23
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I had a really disappointing takeaway from here. I have always loved Eat Thai but it seems the quality and taste of the food has plummeted which is such a shame. I will be reluctant to visit or order again now. The sweetcorn cakes were tasteless and lacking in the coriander I'm pretty sure they used to contain. The red curry was mediocre. The same dishes a year ago were so much nicer.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Thai restaurant offering a pretty extensive menu with numerous main corses at £6.95 or £ 7.95. Food was beautifully cooked and presented and the service quick and attentive. I would definitely recomment it.

1  Thank brizy83