“Great Food”

Ranked #363 of 753 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2017

I visited here for lunch with 4 other family members. I did not have sushi but the curried chicken was excellent with a good selection of Japanese beers. The staff were very attentive, and the food came quickly and was piping hot. Prices are not cheap but reasonable. The fixtures and fittings are looking a little tired but apart from that I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant after a day visiting Cambridge. The food was exceptional and the staff were really friendly! Would definitely recommend it to others!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Very expensive for the quality and the quantity of food received. The food offering may have been better if I had eaten in the restaurant? I tried several times to contact the restaurant with no success. I wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

The Sushi was pungent and the octopus balls were rancid. To be frank I am dumbfounded that they served them to us at all, let alone at that price. My partner and I had to brush our teeth after, and remove the bin from the kitchen due to the smell of it. It was in there for about half an hour, yet has been lingering all day. In short, you'll be better off buying your sushi at a petrol station.

1  Thank harrykyri
Reviewed April 8, 2017

I used to come to this place very often for a Japanese sushi fix (sashimis are not fresh, though), but after 2 incidents where the same woman waiter was extremely rude to me, I never went here again. During the first incident, I asked her for water for which she didn't reply. When I asked her again, she shouted at me. During the second incident, where I ordered something to take away, she threw the food at me. That was it! Never coming here again.

1  Thank Aulia S