US$200
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$304
US$215
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$161
  • Restaurant
A & B Guest House(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$286
US$203
Hilton
US$174
US$152
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$178
US$128
Priceline
Regent Hotel(Cambridge)
US$143
US$138
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Cambridge (A14, J32) Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$71
PremierInn.com
1,313 results
All reviewsgraffiti restaurantwhite companylovely hoteljunior suitecity centreunderfloor heatingmini barfresh milkbath and showercontinental breakfastfull englishreception staffquiet locationthe ground floorenjoyable stayplenty of parkingfree parking
Reviewed February 17, 2016

The hotel and it's staff really put themselves out to make your stay special, If you have any special requirements or requests the chances are you will be happy with the efforts made to accommodate them.

Room Tip: Talk to the booking staff (Chris normally) tell her what you need such a helpful lady you will be happy here.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Alison H, Manager at Hotel Felix, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's lovely to hear that you rate our staff so highly, I will ensure that this is passed on. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

Second visit to this fantastic hotel,the food is amazing, friendly staff, service is first class, rooms are beautifully clean with everything at hand you would need. Will definately go back for a third time and would recommend, you can not go wrong staying at Hotel Felix.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you found the food amazing, the service first class and the rooms beautifully clean. We look forward to welcoming you back again for the third time.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

We really appreciated the sense of calm which pervaded our weekend stay and the hotel's location slightly out of town ensured peace and tranquillity. Breakfasts were very good and the evening meal was excellent. The staff were unfailingly competent whilst being personable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the quiet, tranquil location. It is also good to hear that you enjoyed the hearty breakfasts and your evening meals in Graffiti. I will of course pass on your comments about our competent and personable staff. we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

I've stayed jut one night in there, in January 2016 and what I want to mentioned about his hotel is that has very comfortable beds...the restaurant is nice good food and wine...I had some specific diet food request and they were able to adjust their menu as per my request...friendly and helpfull staff...I"ll stay in there next time as well.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Alison H, Manager at Hotel Felix, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your afternoon tea with us and the food and service exceeded your expectations. The garden Terrace is indeed a lovely space to sit outside particularly in the summer months. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

I had been slightly disappointed by an earlier visit to Hotel Felix for lunch, but as I had to travel to Cambridge for business and there was a Travelzoo deal available I decided to try an overnight stay and I was very pleased with my choice. I was upgraded to a Premier room despite my late arrival and this was very nice, bathrobes, toiletries etc provided were of a good quality. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was extremely quiet. Breakfast was also very good and serviced over a good time range, 6.30-9.30am. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I am certain I will return. I wished I was not there for business and could have taken advantage of the late checkout of 12pm.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you were upgraded to a Premier room and that you appreciated the good quality bathrobes, toiletries and large Hypnos bed. It is also great to hear that the staff were both friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.