US$175
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$202
US$166
  • Room Service
US$148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$180
US$245
US$172
  • Restaurant
Victoria Bed and Breakfast(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
US$193
US$172
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Cambridge Orchard Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
1,301 results
All reviewsgraffiti restaurantwhite companylovely hoteljunior suitecity centreunderfloor heatingmini barfresh milkbath and showercontinental breakfastfull englishreception staffquiet locationthe ground floorplenty of parkingenjoyable stayfree parking
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had snacks and coffee here, which were fine.

I had previously tried to book for the night. The receptionist, whom I was told is called is called Erica, told me in a sneering tone that I was making the booking the wrong way and should call another number. When I asked to speak to the "manager on duty", she told me I didn't want the "general manager" (whom I didn't ask for), but the "duty manager" (whom I had asked for, in the term "manager on duty").

If she thinks "manager on duty" means general manager rather then duty manager, Erica should brush up her English. In the context that she works in the hospitality industry, she might like to consider whether her present tone of voice is suitable for speaking to customers. Given the paucity of her English language skills, she may like to consider whether it's appropriate for her to correct native speakers' use of English.

Far from being boutique, hotel Felix is the kind of place that can't be bothered to recruit staff, who are prepared to be even moderately courteous to their customers.

I'm asked to comment on the type of hotel. I'd call it expensive, but not luxurious. I'd also call it grossly over-priced to be sneered at by the receptionist.

I'd call it snotty-nosed and stuck up, without real quality.

Feedback for the hotel. If you want people to use a different telephone number to book, put it on the website. Do not give your sub-standard staff an excuse to criticise your customers.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Alison H, Manager at Hotel Felix, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with us. The matter is now being dealt with by our General Manager.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The reason to book was that the hotel was described as dogfriendly. That s really true and our dog received a nice welcome present. The house and the public area is very nice and we enjoyed to stay over there. The beds are very comfortable and enough parking for free. But these are the only positive aspects. The rooms and baths needs a renovation urgently. The rooms and baths are much to dark. There is no AC in the rooms and in the restaurant it s to cold because the temperature of the AC was to low. I had to ask 3 times before it s changed. The breakfast is very poor. Only toast, jam and some cereals. Everything else like cheese or eggs you have to pay for, something like this I havn t seen before and I travel a lot. The rate for a room and everything is much to expensive in relation to the quality you get and find on site. The lunch was okay but also to expensive in relation to the result and taste of the meal. The stuff needs to be trained to be more friendly and doing their job in a more professional way.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Alison H, Manager at Hotel Felix, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you appreciated the fact that the hotel is dog friendly and your furry friend enjoyed his treat on arrival. I am however sorry you were disappointed with your room. We are in the process of refurbishing some bathrooms and this will be done in due course. Unfortunately there isn't air conditioning in all of the bedrooms and I am sorry that you felt that the restaurant was too cold. Our continental breakfast offers a wide choice of cereals, toast, fruit, yoghurt, nuts, seeds and pastries. A cooked breakfast is available but is charged unless it is included in the room rate.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We were in the U.K on a girl's trip and spent 3 nights at this hotel at the recommendation of a local person.

The hotel is beautiful, well laid out, nice grounds, kept quite clean. We had a room on the 2nd floor overlooking the side driveway. The room was quite spacious with 2 double beds, a nice wardrobe and a good size bathroom. The sleep quality was good since it is very quiet.

The breakfast served in the restaurant was included in our room rate. It was a nice meal with made to order entrees and a continental buffet setup with breads, juices and fruit. The hotel has a nice bar and beautiful outdoor seating on good weather days.

We had some issues at checkout with our room rates and charges, which were not satisfactorily resolved. I had to communicate with the front desk manager after our return to sort things out and straighten out the additional charges.

The hotel is a bit far from the main area of Cambridge so one either needs a car or cab it to the hotel which is approx GBP 10.00 one way. I highly recommend this hotel if you want to experience an English Inn rather than a chain hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms overlooking the gardens/side yard
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that you had a great stay with us. It is also great to hear you appreciated the well-equipped room, good breakfast and pretty gardens. I am sorry you had a couple of issues regarding checking out but am glad they were resolved. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Easy to find,
Got a room upgrade because we had booked via their own website.
We found the staff on reception polite and very helpful with any questions we had
The room was a good size, clean, and well maintained. The shower was very powerful, with never-ending hot water.
The service at breakfast was a little hap-hazard, but we got what we wanted eventually. They only offer basic tea and coffee at breakfast....they need get with the times and buy a coffee machine that can do different coffees at the touch of a button.
We did eat in the restaurant one night and the food was very good and not overpriced.
We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again if visiting the area.

Room Tip: Book direct for a room upgrade if available
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the well-equipped bedroom and good food. We do serve a variety of speciality coffees but they have to be ordered at breakfast and are charged. It is only tea and filter coffee that are included in the B&B rate. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Visit hotel felix 6/09/17 1 night manager rude as I complained about cold breakfast and the food was not up to standard left in morning with no breakfast won't be staying again after waiting for breakfast as not buffet still cold as well as toast concerns were not dealt with

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry you felt the night porter was rude to you and your 'toast' concerns were not addressed. I will of course flag your issue with the Deputy Manager.