1. The host, Al, is so nice and friendly. Really patient and helpful in providing information.
2. We arrived rather late and so informed the host early. Self-check in arrangement was great.
3. Extremely clean and tidy, Very comfortable. Feel like home.
4, The street was a bit noisy, but fine if the windows were well shut. It was almost winter and so it was not hot.
5. The breakfast was just perfect in both quality and quantity. Nothing to complain.
6. Not really close to town, but still very convenient by bus Citi 3.
7. Parking is free and very convenient for drivers.
8. The only thing that could be improved: water pressure for shower. Personally I like shower with high water pressure. Not sure whether it was due to the electric water heater.More
- Free Wifi