“Fantastic Choice”
Review of Ba Ba Guest House

Ba Ba Guest House
Ranked #10 of 76 Chester B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Although I only stayed here for one night, I highly recommend this fine guest house. The single room I had was excellent, fantastic size, clean and tidy. Good location for all Chester attractions and for travelling further afield. The owners were friendly and attentive, the breakfast was delicious. Would definitely use it again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank abigailh1979

Reviewed 20 May 2011

lovely big beds.spotless clean.nice walking distance from city centre.
we stayed on racing weekend and they didnt put their prices up like a lot of them.
would definately go again.

Room Tip: recommend double room with suite
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2011

We stayed here just 1 night whilst attending a wedding nearby. The owners were very friendly and cooked a great breakfast. Our room was on the top floor, massive with a comfy bed. It smelt slightly of cigarettes despite being a no-smoking room. However I would stay here again if needed a stop over in Chester.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 21 November 2010

Very warm welcome, comfortable room with plenty of space and everything we needed. Only 10 minutes walk to Chester town, ideal for us as we were Christmas shopping. Great Chinese and Italian Restaurants close by as well as local shops. Easy to find with their own parking - stress free! Just what we needed. If visit Chester again, would definitely return to Ba Ba Guest House.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank LisaB015
Reviewed 11 November 2010

This is an excellent Guest House that I would definitely recommend to others. I stayed there 7 nights in November and was extremely comfortable during the entire stay. The room I had was quiet, very clean, warm, with plenty of space, and a nice large desk to work at. WiFi access was also very useful. The bathroom was well equipped and the shower was very good. The owners are extremely pleasant and were very helpful during my entire stay. They serve a good breakfast. The Guest House is well located, about 5 to 10 minutes walk from the train station, and at a brisk walk I could get into the center of town within 20 minutes. However, there are bus stops close to the Guest House, so one can easily get into the town by public transport. The Guest House is on a bus route to the zoo, so that is easy to reach. I would say that this Guest House is extremely good value.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Ian60763
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Ba-Ba is a great place to stay - well located and great value for the business traveller. Bill & June couldn't do enough to make me feel at home and I couldn't have wished for better service. I will be going back again. Thanks guys - Richard.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank RichardHazeldine
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this lovely bed and breakfast, it was so close to the train station it only took 5 mins in a cab to get there and with a bus stop right outside the front door, the journey into Chester town centre couldn't have been easier!

Very clean rooms, delicious breakfast and friendly owners made the experience all the better, I will definitely recommend my friends to stay here and be coming back myself to do the Christmas shopping in Chester!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple