“Outstanding”

The Spa at Rowton Hall
Ranked #7 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Just imagine a retreat where each and every woman and man can finally devote themselves to the delights of body care and the Spa experience. An experience of sheer indulgent pleasure, intense relaxation and wellbeing, during which you are taken on a sensorial journey to a place where time ceases to exist. Our Spa is situated inside the Chester based hotel.The Spa at Rowton Hall offers a haven of pure bliss to relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Our therapists impart a soothing sense of wellbeing through skilled and unique touch. Come along to our exciting new spa and speak to one of our qualified therapists who can guide you through the treatments available.
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Went here on the last minute for a spa day, having been let down elsewhere. What a find. Such a relaxing day, the staff were really laid back and were a key element to the day being so relaxed. The treatment was excellent, every need was well cared for. Food was spot on too. Clean, well equipped and everything we needed for a superb experience. We will come back again. Thank you.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank the staff of the Rowton Hall Spa for the lovely pampering...I had my nails done in a salon days before which was awful...the girls of Rowton Spa spent a long time (past their opening hours) saving my nails and putting a lovely colour on for Emma & James’s wedding the following day at the hotel (which was just beautiful). The spray tan was the best I’ve ever had done...thank you so much! Highly recommend you all! Emma from Australia

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Purchased a 'last minute deal' here for a spa day with the other half.
Paid £120 for the two of us and was very disappointed!
I felt really out of pocket with the service provided.
The pool and circle thing (not exactly a jacuzzi?) were freezing cold, the sauna wasn't working and the place was so small.
Yet built up to be this fantastic place for an amazing treat.
Glad we got the massage though, that was great.
Wouldn't visit again, so many places on par with this for around £10pp
Staff were excellent though, just a shame on the facilities.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Was here for a friends wedding. The venue was clean, well staffed and it was only our wedding party there, which made a huge difference, makes the feeling of their special day much more exclusive. The only disappointment I had was in the morning during breakfast. We hadn't paid upfront for breakfast, so I chose the Rowton breakfast (full English), The cost of £12.50 was reasonable when compared with breakfasts at other hotels I have stayed at. However, my partner didn't feel for a full English breakfast, so requested a bacon sandwich instead. It was only when we went to check out that we discovered we were charged £12.50 for that as well. When we challenged it, the reply was, "well, yes, that's what it is". A warning upon ordering the item would have been nice. Only a very small detail from what was ultimately an enjoyable day, but unfortunately its something I will remember. I feel that we should have been notified of the £12.50 cost for 2 rashers of bacon and 2 pieces of toast.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Booked an overnight stay in the hotel for our 20th Wedding Anniversary and treated ourselves to a massage. We were given the double treatment room, very relaxing. Therapists did an amazing job, very professional and friendly. We made use of the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Leisure club members were friendly. Only downside were two boys with their mum who allowed them to jump and splash but it was near our time to leave anyway or would have mentioned it. Shame we couldn't have spent longer in there!