“Best takeaway ever my faveourite”
Review of Hotbox

Hotbox
Ranked #261 of 564 Restaurants in Chester
Description: Hotbox is a takeaway located on Weston Grove in Chester. Fast food is delivered straight to your door when you order online on our site. On the menu at Hotbox they serve Pizzas, Pasta Dishes, Burgers and Classic Sides too. If you have forgotten your lunch then let Hotbox deliver to your home and dine at your own dining table or couch. If you like Burgers then check out this option with 16 to choose from including Cod Fish, Angus the ever popular Cheeseburger. Order French Fries to compliment your meal and a soft drink to wash it all down with.
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I love the chicken and bacon burgers fantastic use all the just eat take out boxes not just shoved in a tray that to small (had a few horrible takeouts) always comes hot and delivery is always fast or on time

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

When we can't be bothered to create something ourselves these guys are always reliable with very tasty lasagne especially :) thank you :)

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Good quality food ,great burger thick and juicy wait was a little lengthy but really enjoyed our meal will order again

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
TheHotBoxTeam, Manager at Hotbox, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Thank you for your review Donna. It's wonderful to hear such great feedback and I'll be sure to pass your lovely comments on to the rest of the team! I'm sorry to hear you had a longer wait than you expected. We're constantly growing as a business and gaining more customers and orders. I assure you that we do everything we can to reduce the time it takes for orders to be delivered and we do advise a 60-75 minute estimated delivery time for orders (which is a maximum delivery time!). We look forward to your next order! Many thanks, The HotBox Team! =]

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Had a great night in and finished off by excellent takeaway , my friend orders from here regular and I can see why , will definitely have again when I'm visiting my friend at hand ford rd Upton

TheHotBoxTeam, Manager at Hotbox, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Thank you for your review Marie! I'm glad to hear that you were so pleased with the service our team delivered and I will definitely pass your lovely comments on to the rest of the team! I'm happy to hear that your friend orders from us regularly and thinks highly off us enough to recommend us to you and we look forward to receiving your next order when you visit your friend! Many thanks, The HotBox Team! =]

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Had many orders from HotBox... Far too many to count and every single order was perfect! Great menu with a variety of choices at reasonable prices! LOVE IT!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
TheHotBoxTeam, Manager at Hotbox, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Thank you for your review! It's lovely when we receive such positive feedback and the staff love knowing that their efforts to supply an excellent service are appreciated by our customers. I'm glad that you enjoy the variety of products we offer on our menu and I assure you that our menu and the dishes we offer are reviewed regularly so you can look forward to some new additions in the near future! We look forward to your next order! Many thanks, The HotBox Team! =]