“Best chicken burger.”

Burger Shed 41
Ranked #66 of 564 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I ate here last week. It was probably the best chicken burger I've had (definitely for a long time!). The sweet potato fries were amazing as was the peanut butter and banana milkshake I had! The beef burger that my friend had was cooked medium, and she said it was great! I'd definitely come back next time I'm in Chester!
The only problem was that the portions were so big I couldn't finish everything!

3  Thank Bethan T
There are newer reviews for Burger Shed 41

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered through deliveroo so wasn't too sure what to expect but was very surprised with how nice it was!
Having worked over in America for a while I find it a bit tough to enjoy American styled food at times but this was bang on for me! Not over cooked like most and a great colour in the middle.
Burnt end brisket balls can look a bit underwhelming but they are packed, almost a meal themselves.
Well worth a go and will pop in when I get a chance to.

2  Thank RexAnitosh
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

As you walk past all you can smell is dirty fryer oil. It doesn't get any better when you go in. If all your gonna do is burgers, they have to be outstanding, these seem a bit 'blah'. Everything served with 'slaw' just say coleslaw, what is everyone doing with the time saved by not saying 'cole', it is not being imaginative with your burger ideas

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here in a group of 10 couple of nights ago. First time and definately won't be the last. Burgers were lush!! I want to refer to a comment further down that said his burger was pink in the middle-it states on the menu they are cooked medium-therefore pink!! If he wanted it cooked more he could have asked!
My boyfriend had a couple of dietary requirements/requests and these were all dealt with no problem. Off the starter menu we had the brisket balls-i could have eaten a hundred of these!!
The hard shakes were the highlight of my visit, i had 4 and honestly could of had 4 more, and 4 more!! Atmosphere was great, good music, staff were really friendly, accomodating and went the extra mile. You can only rate this place out of 5. I would give it 11 out of 10!

5  Thank southerner87
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Went here tonight , because been told it does great tasty burgers , we got there about 6 , parked straight outside ( free parking after 6 on the street )
Ordered the froome special burger off the board , wife had the shed burger , also ordered Onion rings and cheesy fries ..
All served and the food was delicious, great venue and great service , very impressed . Credit to chester and to the burger shed41 team

3  Thank Dave W