Falmouth Lodge Backpackers
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Falmouth
See available hotels
Madeira Hotel(Falmouth)
  • Breakfast included
The Grove Hotel(Falmouth)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationhouse rulesdorm roomfree tea and coffeeprincess pavillioninstantly felt at hometoast and jamenjoyed my staygreat place to stayclose to townother guestsshort walkwarm welcomegylly beachstayed longera lovely stayone night stay
Reviewed December 19, 2011

visiting in winter with adverse weather warnings I am pleased to say I enjoyed a warm ,comfortable and friendly 3 night stay at the hostel. The owner Judi is very helpful and is on hand to settle you in and make you feel welcome which was great for me as I don't know the area and was visiting on my own. The lodge is in a quiet residential area , close to town and with the sea just round the corner and I will definitely return next time I'm visiting falmouth.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Fantastic base close to the town and in a quiet street ideal for checking out Falmouth or as a comfy but affordable stop over for business. Judi is a kind and warm host her accommodation is clean, cosy and adequately furnished. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I am a 37yr. old backpacker and think Judy's place is the ideal hostel for my taste and needs...first she is a great host, polite and helpful whenever information is asked. Not your avergage hostel, far better cared for, very cosy and comfortable, great lounge area with lots of books and local tourist information. Small kitchen with free coffee and tea all day and toast and jam for breakfast (wheat bread!) Really pleasant environment, great location for walking to the beach and to town. I would certainly return here...maybe I will for this weekend's Falmouth Beer Festival! (the lodge is around the corner from the Princess Pavillion)

Room Tip: my room had 2 beds, only had to shar with one other girl....had a sink in the room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We have got 2 beds at last minute call for one night. Everything was very nice, Judy very helpful and inviting. Nice location, all important places in walking distance. Falmouth is beautiful and there is a lot going on.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Good things about the hostel: great location - near the beach, short walk to town, parking available outside. Clean sheets, nice lounge which made it easy to mix with others, very friendly owner.

Not such good things: Bathrooms not so well maintained (a bit bodged) and some mould lurking which was unpleasant. Kitchen FAR TOO SMALL and badly equipped. There is almost no storage space for food and only an Aga or a microwave. I'm fairly sure the average backpacker has no idea how to cook on an Aga. Not the sort of place you can easily prepare your own food, which was a major drawback for me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo