Kell's Corner
US$99
US$90
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
The Claremont Hotel(Polperro)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
White Hart Hotel(Menheniot)
US$58
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Pencubitt House(Liskeard)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Never stayed in a B and B before so wasnt sure what to expect but on arrival first thing Chris offered was a cuppa tea which was just what I needed. Room was spacious and clean, bedding looked like it was brand new and the bed to me was not hard but perfect, I slept very well and so did my two boys.Each day Mandy also went in and remade the beds. Plenty of hot water whenever we wanted too. Room had a tea and coffee tray and TV and was quiet with room to move comfortably about. The room was such that we could come and go without feeling we were disturbing anyone it was private.They both were great too, dropping us down into the town and picking us up again, that was really kind and helpful and beyond the call of duty. Breakfast was good and Mandy made an extra effort to suit my childrens wishes which was great. Parking is easy at Kells Corner and In the evening I drove the car just down into carpark by the harbour, which is free after 6...check youre in the large carpark. This is only a few minutes walk into Looe. There were also plenty taxis about so a late night run up the hill after a few drinks wouldnt be a problem or an expense as is only a very short distance. We had wonderful weather and such friendly hospitality, will go back soon.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Completely agree with previous reviews. Mandy and Chris made us really welcome without being intrusive. Great value for money (we had a family room). Breakfasts were really good and the room very clean. Location is on the way out of town but is no distance and it suited us being away from the centre. We were in looe for a wedding so it was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Silvanamoth
Reviewed 7 January 2010

I had to write a review about Kells Corner B&B, it is a fab place! Great location where you can easiy walk into town. Really comfortable rooms and nice bathroom. Chris and Mandy who run it are so friendly and make the best cooked breakfast - tailored to exactly how you like it! They are on hand to offer advice on what to do locally etc and made our New years stay a real pleasure. Give them a call!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank LondonClaireSmith
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My husband, 3 teenage boys and I stayed at Kell's Corner for 2 nights,
The owners, Chris and Mandy were very friendly, breakfasts were great, the rooms very clean and spacious. Cannot be recommended highly enough. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank GabiHey
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I recently stayed at Kell's Corner B&B with a friend towards the end of September on a walking holiday. The breakfast was wonderfully ample and filling (a very generous breakfast for vegetarians). The rooms are spacious with excellent views, and we were extremely well catered for. Don't be put off by the location on the outskirts of West Looe - the proprietors are more than willing to offer lifts for people without motorised transport to the centre of Looe, if requested.

Looe is a fantastic, picturesque Cornish village to visit, especially out of the main holiday season when the tourists have largely dwindled away, and there couldn't be a guesthouse to stay at in Looe that offered more hospitality than Kell's Corner does.

I certainly intend to stay here again the next time I visit Looe.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends