“Best cheese scone ”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Looe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

Best cheese scone ever had. Will Defiantly come back. Have been coming to lope with family for past 6 years. More reason to come back for a 7th

Reviewed July 13, 2015

We popped in here for some drinks and scones. It is a lovely cafe with friendly and helpful staff. Some interesting things on the menu, good value at about £10 for drinks for 4 and some cakes. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Had the first of many of our cream teas here, such a lovely tea room very quaint and great scones, I had fruit my other half had blueberry & white chocolate, tea served in china cups (as it should).

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

I love this quaint little café. It has quirky features like the bookshelf wallpaper and teacups hanging from the ceiling.
The staff are friendly and very helpful and the food never fails.
I went in last week with my son and my friend and had a deli sandwich, which Was absolutely glorious to the taste buds. My son didn't eat his sandwich as he was too busy playing with his toys while my friend and I chatted, the staff offered to wrap up the sandwich for us to take with us as we left.
I can't recommend enough.
The only thing I would say is that if you see an empty table in passing, take it, as chances are when you go back it'll be full!

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

The best pasties in Looe... lots of intresting variety cooked fresh every day some lovely cakes available too well worth a visit