“Girls on tour ”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Looe
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Popped in for a quick cuppa with the children. The staff were really helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend it

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Popped in for coffee,tea and croissants. All very enjoyable and filled a gap. The service as usual was very good and one was made welcome.

1  Thank Gordon W
Reviewed July 27, 2015

We needed a pasty each to take with us on a day's walking. There are plenty of bakeries to choose from in Looe so competition is keen. Having not been inspired by the flavour options at the first three shops we passed, we liked the look of the selection available at Pasty Presto. When eaten some time later, the veggie goats cheese and the pork and apple pasties were delicious. No wonder Pasty Presto have won prizes!

2  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed July 22, 2015

Stopped for a takeout traditional pastie. Great choice, modern decor, and although busy great service. Served straight away, great pastie! Wish we ordered the large sized!

1  Thank Abi B
Reviewed July 21, 2015

During today's visit to Looe, before I embraced on the Looe - Polperro walk, I decided to refill my fuel at that small pasty café, just next to the tourist information. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was positively surprised with a wide vegetarian choice: traditional cheese and onion, vegetable, chickpea and the last, but not the least (in this case, the best actually) goats cheese, delicious !! I got myself a rhubarb one, which I had for my afternoon tea and a delicious portugese custard pie.
I could not recommend it more !!!