“great coffee and friendly service.”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Looe
Reviewed August 29, 2015

we regularly have breakfast and coffee here. excellent coffee and cherry and almond croissant are delicious . pasties are a favourite of the kids . service always friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Jennywalsh

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Great pasty shop food was lovely and service great , lots of staff very organised fast friendly and clean.

2  Thank 122donnag
Reviewed August 16, 2015

Visited for a snack whilst in looe, there were posters up about them being the world's best pasty winner. I asked and the pleasant assistant told us all about the competition and recommended the Thai pasty. I decided to choose something more traditional, the pork, leek and Cornish cider and was more than happy with the choice. It was delicious. If I'm in the area again I will definitely plan to visit one of their shops.

1  Thank lovemyfoodbarnsley
Reviewed August 8, 2015

Very average, expensive choice of Pasties. Service was not exactly exciting - the whole experience very, very average and expensive.

Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Seriously the best pasties we've ever eaten. Ordered a Thai red curry pasty that was just divine. Probably for the best I can't buy these at home!

2  Thank Matt B