“A coffee with a view and I mean a view”

Rock Pool (Mousehole) Ltd
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Mousehole
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Closed now until mid March. Seasonal cafe with fabulous sea views of Mounts Bay.We serve coffee/tea light lunches including our popular crab sandwiches and cream teas.We also host private parties for birthdays Weddings etc.
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Park your car in the car park and walk down to this cafe. Plenty on offer but the seating outside has a view to make you pleased you haven't travelled on a plane to get to. It's just stunning, with a full panoramic across St mounts bay and beyond. I can't think of a better place on a sunny September day to stop and do nothing. As a bonus, sea life galore with seals and bird life providing added entertainment. If you have a dog it's friendly for them too. It's a must!!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with 7 family members last week and think this is a great little spot!! Especially for the view which luckly included a display from wild dolphins !! Menu was a bit pricey but I have to say the freshly cooked Cornish pasty was the best I've ever had. Would recommend

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Having discovered this wonderful vintage cafe when we last visited Mousehole two years ago, we had to visit again. Although the weather wasn't quite nice enough to sit out this time, it was very pleasant inside. I wanted the homity pie but was advised that it was a half hour wait so opted for the crab sandwich which was delicious. My husband had the mackerel pate, which too tasted wonderful. As there was such an array of home baked cakes, it seemed rude not to have a slice, and the Victoria sponge that I had was huge and perfectly made. I'm always recommending this place to friends when they are down here. It is a wonderful spot with stunning coastal views.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful views out over the bay. Crab sandwich was expensive but of good quality but guess you pay a premium for the location. Cream tea was very nice.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous quaint little place, fabulous views and hidden gem of a tea shop. Highly recommend a visit. Cream tea is delicious