All reviewsalison glenna lovely guest househome from homeperfect hostsfull englishexcellent staybed and breakfaststayed for nightslittle extrasdaisydogbeaches
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Alison and Glen deserve all the praises they get on TripAdvisor, kind and helpfull hosts, a truly comfortable place spotless rooms very comfy , great breakfast with endless choice, 5 minutes from train station and same to main street and shops .
Must not forget to mention the gorgeous Daisy the dog who greets everyone for a cuddle .Dont hesitate to stay at Chynoweth Lodge .

Room Tip: Twin room on front of Bungalow very spacious ,1 double and a single ,2 seater settee,
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Nice B&B run by Alison & Glenn very efficiently. Our room was clean & decorated to a high standard.
The breakfast room again decorated to a high standard,but did have a strange lay out. Which made you feel you were eating in a corridor.
The breakfast had a good variety of food with a Yummy full English.
They have parking on site which is secure.
Good location easy to walk to shops & beaches.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Stayed for 4 nights in May 2017 and could not fault this establishment. Absolutely the top in every aspect. Very welcoming hosts, perfect quiet position in Newquay for all amenities, shops, beach, walks, etc, free parking, fabulous choice and quality food, clean and very comfortable rooms. Probably the best B&B we have ever stayed in and we stay in a lot !!! We will be back and will recommend to all our friends. Thank you for a fantastic 4 days.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2017

A really lovely B&B for a very reasonable cost. The room was spotlessly clean and had a very comfortable bed. Lots of little extras too. The breakfast was really tasty and there was lots of variety if you didn't fancy a full English breakfast. The owners were very accommodating and I really couldn't fault it at all. Great location for Newquay too, about a 4 minute walk in to town. Would definitely recommend to anyone that is wanting to stay in Newquay.

Room Tip: Room 9 was lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights last weekend whilst visiting family in Newquay. I had a lovely single en suite room - all the facilities I could want and spotlessly clean. Breakfasts were amazing with lots of choice and beautifully cooked. Alison and Glen were very friendly without being intrusive. Best of all, when I checked in at Newquay airport to go home I realised I'd left an item behind and Glenn kindly drove to airport to bring it for me. Thanks again Glenn for that. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo