“My wife's birthday suprise”

Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Directly over-looking the southern end of Fistral beach in Newquay, we cater to all levels for those interested in learning to surf or looking to improve their surfing. From complete beginners to one on one coaching sessions, our fully qualified instructors are here to help you. Everything is provided for you to make the experience as memorable as possible. From a wide choice of surfboards to indoor changing facilities and hot showers.
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

My wife was terrified of the water and never surfed before although always wanted.
The guys here are so welcoming and highly professional.
Bert our instructor was very understanding but awesome.
They come highly recommended and very trustworthy.

All reviews
"stag do"
"great facilities"
"my partner"

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

First time surfing and almost able to stand up! I loved the lesson and due to surfinstructor Bert I achieved something I thought was not possible. I highly recommend them and especially having a lesson with Bert!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My son and husband went to surf school and the guys were brilliant with our 11 year old. The waves were really high but they helped the little ones and made sure they were ok and enjoying themselves

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Just back k from my first surf lesson at quicksilver and what a great team. Instructor Bert was very knowledgeable and patient great afternoon and happy to recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2017

What do you do with teens, how many castles and sights can you visit. Nope you got to schedule in activities as well.

When I told my daughter I booked us in on a surf lesson you get the typical teen answers, its cold, its wet, there is sand, what about my hair, I'm scared blah blah blah

But you know what she loved it! She loved it so much that we changed our plans for the following day and hired some boards and went in by ourselves.

We arrived in good time, we were introduced to our instructor Pete. He helped us select some wet suites and off we went and got changed. We then had to carry our boards down to the famous Fistral beach and had some excellent onshore tuition to start off with. It was fun, interesting and a good laugh.

We soon progressed into the water, the waves were nice, the wet suites kept us warm. And Pete guided us every step of the way.

An absolutely brilliant session. I'd recommend it to anyone. We done a private family session. Great value for money and something we'll never forget.