We had such a wonderful experience at the Hotel Bristol. A little old fashioned perhaps but such a class act with great service and wonderful food with the menu changing daily. The location could not have been better, so convenient for the town and sitting above Tolcarne Beach, the safest family beach in Newquay apparently. We only stayed for the weekend so we were unable to use all the hotel's facilities but we did manage to use the swimming pool and health spa. If you love Days Inn, Premier etc then this hotel is not for you but if you do appreciate well trained staff and a varied English cuisine then we recommend a stay at the Hotel Bristol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay, UK - Cornwall