“Exceptional Instruction”
Review of Dive Newquay

Dive Newquay
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Just completed my Open Water & Dry suit qualifications over the past 2 months, the team are so accommodating to fit lessons around my availability. Excellent instruction and training resources. Very friendly helpful team. Highly recommended.

All reviews
"safety"
"shop"
"waves"

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

we all did our SSI open water course two pool dives and two sea dives my son loved it. I also take all my scouts there for a try dive they love it too.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a beginners lesson at Hendra caravan park with James and Jordan, they were very professional, explained everything clearly and thoroughly. Highly recommend them

Reviewed July 22, 2017

Our teenage daughter had a dry suit lesson with a great instructor called Rob. Very knowledgeable staff and safety conscious. Well run and good value for money. If you want to dive in Cornwall this is the place to go. Excellent on site pool and well organized. Loan equipment good quality.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Severely disappointed with this company. I walked past the shop and saw a sea safari advertised on the notice board at the front of the shop for the following day. I went into the shop and asked to book onto the safari and was informed we were the only two that had signed up so far and they needed at least 5 to run it. I understand this, it's a business. However, they took our details and said they would phone us in the morning to let us know if it was happening. No prizes for guessing, no such phone call happened. Fortunately, there were waves so we made other plans, but this review would've been far more sour if we had no other plans and wasted a days holiday.