“17 Waves - Fantastic apartment in a great...”
Master Bedroom
The Beach - A great beach for learning to surf. The Beach - Have a look for this years 'Polo on the Beach'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
The Beach - A great beach for learning to surf.
The Beach - Have a look for this years 'Polo on the Beach'
The Balcony
Sunset on the Beach
Waves apartment complex
The Beach
En suite to Master Bedroom
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Adrian A
Northampton, United Kingdom
“17 Waves - Fantastic apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed September 6, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I enjoyed a wonderful stay at number 17 Waves, Watergate Bay, after searching the internet for a last minute booking for a week away, and found the owners website online.
Luckily for me the second week of my 2 weeks off work was still available and my stay soon arranged through a few short, friendly emails with the owner.
On arrival I was very pleasantly surprised as the apartment was larger, more spacious and even nicer than I had expected from seeing the pictures on the website. It was clean, tidy and it had everything I needed including a free,fast reliable, wifi internet connection.
Being up on the 3rd floor, I particularly enjoyed sitting out on the balcony in the late afternoon sun, after returning from the beach, just a few minutes walk away, and recovering from a few hours body boarding, with a nice cup of tea.
I do love Cornwall and have been visiting on holidays most years since I was a kid (43 now) so I know the area very well, although this was my first time staying at Watergate Bay. Its a great location with the lovely beach/ surf so close and also the shops, bars, restaurants and beaches of Newquay only a 10 minute drive away.
The allocated parking was a bonus, as number 17`s space is under cover of the building, and has plenty of space even for a 4x4. The spaces out the front of the building in the open for other apartments, are much tighter and I saw several drivers struggling to park between the wooden framework between the bays.
In summary; I have stayed at 5 or 6 other modern apartments in or around Newquay in the last 4 or 5 years and this is the best of the lot and I hope to return again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, close to the beach and lovely clifftop walks.
Liked least: Having to come home and return to work!!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Topsham

Ascot
Reviewed September 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
22 Sep 2013
Many thanks for the review - sorry to hear about the washing machine - great to hear that the problem was quickly resolved!
Newbury
Reviewed August 6, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

EVERSLEY
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing