“Food”

Roly's Fudge Pantry Newquay
Ranked #1 of 6 Shopping in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Went in with wife the smell is amazing seen the fudge been handmade tried a free sample was very nice so bought some for my wife

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Properly made, unbeatable fudge. Delicious flavours, salted maple pecan is my favourite. I'm not really a fan of chocolate, but their chocolate fudge is divine. Once you try it you can't stop!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I was like a kid in a sweet shop for real such love!y treats, I bought all my grand children there Holiday presents from here, if I come back to padstow I will defiantly return to this sweet delight

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Delish fudge. Will give sample to taste but beware. We went in for one flavour and came out with four.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Saw this being made, so decided I had to pop in and have a look.

There were lots of samples on the counter and I was spoilt for choice, they were all delicious! Settled on the chocolate fudge, which was lush. Definitely recommend this place.