Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Review Highlights
Creamy and yummy

This fudge is amazingly creamy and soft. Amazing flavours and rich buttery texture really worth a... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Lauren C
via mobile
Excellent fudge

Excellent fudge and had plenty of vegetarian and one vegan option. Enjoyable and would recommend... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Matt C
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Newquay
from US$86.40
from US$133.00
from US$186.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Properly made, unbeatable fudge. Delicious flavours, salted maple pecan is my favourite. I'm not really a fan of chocolate, but their chocolate fudge is divine. Once you try it you can't stop!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I was like a kid in a sweet shop for real such love!y treats, I bought all my grand children there Holiday presents from here, if I come back to padstow I will defiantly return to this sweet delight

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Delish fudge. Will give sample to taste but beware. We went in for one flavour and came out with four.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Saw this being made, so decided I had to pop in and have a look.

There were lots of samples on the counter and I was spoilt for choice, they were all delicious! Settled on the chocolate fudge, which was lush. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We couldn't decided what to buy, the lady was very helpful and made good suggestions. She also let us try different samples. Very impressed