All reviewshomemade jamsowner sarahcar park across the roadfull englishhome from homesmall fridgeevery morningset us up for the daya great staycooked freshquiet at nightideal locationwi filittle thingsnothing is too much troubleone night staybreakfast was delicious
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We love this place and pop down (6hr drive) as much as possible. You are always welcomed by Sarah n Co who are like our extended family. Rooms are very comfortable, clean & well equipped. If you need anything just ask it's no trouble. There is free on site parking & as town is only a 10min walk away its perfect. Breakfast is lush & sets you up for the day. If you want a relaxing stay this is the best place. If you love home made jam n chutney Sarah even makes gorgeous ones in her spare time. It's our first choice & recommend a stay to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
862Aquarius29, Owner at Aquarius Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you Coops. See you in May. P.S. (bring the sunshine!!!)

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Newquay and we just picked the first place we saw, we did not expect the lovely charming stay we enjoyed.

If you're like us and want genuine care and friendliness at the door, then look no further, we would come back to Newquay just for this haven.

The owner, Sarah, does have pets but is happy to accommodate for any allergies or preferences towards animals, you don't have to see her pets, but we recommend you ask very very nicely.

All in all, the stay was perfect for what we were looking for, a lovely room with a comfy bed, very close to the beach and town centre (10 min walk at most), but most of all a genuine, caring and considerate owner who looks after her customers and is always happy to help.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lovely stay in a charming B&B.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly place. I'd booked for the wrong month, we turned up a month early! Sarah didn't turn a hair, the room was freshly decorated ready for new season.
I would highly recommend this place, you can even have bed only and you're supplied with a toaster, kettle, fridge and table and chairs.
They are dog friendly for well behaved dogs and owners.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
862Aquarius29, Owner at Aquarius Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Thank you Margaret. Hope you are both keeping well in this cold weather. I had a go at that corner to corner crocheting. Not as good as yours - Mrs Professional!!!
Regards,
Sarah

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Felt at home as soon as I arrived when greeted by Sarah - a natural warm and caring host.
My room was clean cosy and with everything you could need for a relaxing stay. Amazing how it all "fits" but the design is excellent, I loved the little loo under the stairs!
The bed was "magic" I think, as I had the best 2 nights sleep for a long time.
Although on the main road, I wasn't aware of it at all and I'm usually a light sleeper.
Really easy level walk into town.
Whatever you like for breakfast all cooked fresh.
Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and will recommend to friends also. Great that you are not penalised for being a solo traveller.
Thank you once again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We regularly stay here as it is a home from home to us. It's located in a lovely quiet location a 10min walk into Newquay with ample parking. Rooms are extremely clean and comfortable with everything you need to enjoy your holiday. Breakfast is a great way to start your day especially with Sarahs homemade jams as they are my favourite. Sarah is the perfect host & cannot do enough to make your stay even better. The fact it is dog friendly is perfect too as we love to take our beloved pooch on hols with us. If you want a homely stay it's the place for you. Can't wait to go again. It's our first choice.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple