“every year we come to penzance my partner and i always stay here.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penzance
Honeydew Guesthouse
Ranked #22 of 84 Penzance B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 November 2016

we got told about this guest house and decided to try it .what a little gem this is"stacey"does all she can to make your stay enjoyable.we have been comiing here for the last five years,and it is like home from home,the best time to come,if you can is when it is "penzance"carnival weekend in june,but you have to book early to avoid dissapointment,back to the guest house very clean excellant breakfast,close to the bus,and railway station,and the ferry to the "isles of scilly,s take care "stacey" pam and i will see you in june 2017 as usual for the "carnival.

Room Tip: my partner and me have been comiing here for the last 5 years,a word of advice book early to avoid d...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alanhowitt
Stacey O, Owner at Honeydew Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

I'm so glad that you both came to stay with me after a recommendation! I very much look forward to your annual stays. It won't be long and you'll be here for Golowan/Mazey Day again. How exciting.
Thanks to you both.
Kind regards
Stacey
Proprietor - Honeydew Guesthouse

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This place has all you ever need for a short or long stay in Penzance. Stacy has got to be the best B&B landlady in Penzance, Honeydew has always been and will always be our first phone call when staying in Penzance. I cannot recommend this place highly enough Stacy is fantastic,

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank russtrishsean

Thank you so much guys! I still have the pictures your girls drew me in my reception area :-)
I love to see you all and I look forward to seeing you at some point in the future.
Kind regards
Stacey
Proprietor - Honeydew Guesthouse

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We only stayed one night but it was perfect. It was very close to the station and although it had no parking of its own it was easy to park in a nearby street. We had travelled with another couple and between us we had 3 dogs. The dogs were made very welcome, as were the humans by Stacey the owner. The dogs were not allowed in the dining room but this was not a problem.
Breakfast was traditional and well cooked, including a vegetarian option.
The rooms were typical of most guesthouses with a tea tray, TV and en suite room. It was very clean, nicely decorated and excellent value. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spiritus26
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My Husband wanted to surprise me last night while we were visiting for the day. He saw the B/B and asked if there were any vacancies, so Stacey Osborne the Proprietor told him she had a Family room left for £75. When we arrived the first appearance of the place was very clean and smelt fresh. Our room was lovely with an ensuite. The decor was very relaxing with all matching bedding. There was tea and coffee with plenty of milks, nice teacups and saucers and a kettle. There was a side lamp and clock alarm. Shower was beautiful and hot and really powerful, there was a nice clean mat to step out on, the shower floor was non slippery which is important to me as I have a problem with my spine. There were 2 sets of towels which was ideal. Everything was clean in the Bathroom and Bedroom. There was also a TV which was very easy to use. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night sleep. Breakfast. was from 7.15 until 8.15. We had a full Breakfast which included egg of your choice, 2 slices if bacon, a sausage, tomato, mushroom, baked beans and a hashbrown. Plenty of tea and coffee and toast.Also there was cereal, muisli, yoghurt. The decor in the Dining Room was beach looking with the blue and green's very fresh and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying there, I will definitely go back. Stacey is a lovely person and she will make you very welcome.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank honeybun49
Reviewed 20 August 2016

- Stayed in the twin room for 2 nights: great location, about 2 mins from train station.
- Stacey was very professional and friendly despite us booking quite last minute, replying to calls and texts promptly and confirming arrival times and dates over email when requested. Both the B&B and personal phone numbers were supplied on answering machine/website, which was much appreciated.
- Stacey and brother Trewan were extremely friendly and warm, both as owners and as local guides - lots of help with pointing out directions, giving us recommendations for restaurants and places to visit, and making sure we were comfortable in the room.
- Very clean and cosy room, fresh towels supplied on both days.
- Delicious eggs for breakfast, and Stacey and Trewan were accommodating enough to cook some spinach I brought in, even thinking to mix it in with mushrooms!

Room Tip: Bear in mind preference for bathroom size when choosing a room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

An excellent b&b , clean & tidy with a pukka breakfast. Thoroughly enjoyed my short stay and ideal for those wanting the same while visiting the scillies. I know where to stay next time I'm in cornwall. Thanks very much Stacey. Gary

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 10 August 2016

A very basic b & b - no frills but that said really clean and a good breakfast. Stacey was very welcoming and helpful. Our room smelled really strongly of fabreze which I found off putting but my husband didn't mind!

Very handy for the train station and the Isles of Scilly ferry which is why we booked it really.

Room Tip: We slept in the family room on the road which has an extra bed. No problem with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple