All reviews the pub beef stew central location top floor mussels sunday roast car park train station light sleeper stayed one night leisure centre comfortable rooms centre of st ives cooked breakfast full english breakfast was excellent a lovely stay
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Queens Hotel a month ago and slated the service but until now unable to say what happened as you cannot update a review on Trip Adviser for a month.
There had been a massive breakdown in communication hence my terrible review. I was contacted by the Manageress who explained what had happened and asked us to come back. We booked for dinner again and enjoyed fantastic food and wonderful evening. Just want to say a special THANKYOU to the Manageress and her staff for making us feel valued customers.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

I stayed for three nights and went for the superior double room. I was impressed, the room was spacious and light and the large bed incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was small and the shower rather compact but that was fine. Though my room faced onto High Street and I am a very light sleeper I wasn't in the least bothered by noise in the night which was something I half expected given the location. Breakfast provided plenty of choice and there was consideration for dietary requirements. I loved the location, being about a seven minute walk from the station and no more than a couple of minutes to the beach. All the staff that I dealt with were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Dog friendly pub in the heart of St Ives!

Plenty of different beers and spirits on offer.

Nice quirky feel and good atmosphere. Friendly bar staff, and had a bit of a wait to get served but the staff were very apologetic!

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch when we were in St Ives

Lovely and spacious pub and the tables were not too close together (good for us as we had dogs).

The food was nice and the service was quick and the waitress polite.

Worth a look if you’re in St Ives

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Initial impressions from the outside it looks nice and wasn't to busy inside. Took a while to get served as the staff seemed very disinterested. We sat at a table my husband had to find a menu as nothing was around these were dirty. Nothing very exciting but my husband wanted a roast dinner being a Sunday and found it passable. My ploughmans salad had a lot of water on it. Very disappointing.